Metoprolol Sustained (ER)
- A beta 1- selective adrenoceptor blocking drug for control of hypertension.
- Produces a considerable fall in nocturnal blood pressure like that of alpha-adrenoreceptor blocking agent.
- Improve left ventricular function and symptoms of congestive heart failure. (CHF)
- Essential hypertension
- Hypertension with tachycardia
- Angina Pectoris
- Post-infarction patients
- Prophylaxis of migraine
- Block Angiotensin Receptor.
- Regulates insulin and glucose metabolism.
- Reduces the risk of Heart Attack and Stroke in Diabetic patients.
- Protective benefits against the vascular and renal damage caused by diabetic and cardiovascular disease.